Bonaire Optima Hi Wall Splits
Optima split systems come in sleek, subtle designs that look cool and classy on any wall. The innovative design of Bonaire’s Optima Hi-Wall Split System allows super quiet operation and increased airflow for maximum comfort.
Benefits of Bonaire Optima Hi Wall Splits
- DC Inverter Compressor provides more comfortable indoor environment, higher performance in partial load and better heating performance in low ambient temperature than a fixed compressor.
- Strong cooling and heating with quality compressors and motors made by renowned manufacturers, guarantees you to get a cool experience in the quickest time.
- 3D Air sends air up, down and side-to-side to all corners of the room for improved comfort and energy savings. In heating mode, air is directed downward only.
- Auto restart means the unit is automatically returned to previous operating conditions after a power outage, for simplified operation.
- 3-Minute Protection delay before the compressor will restart helps avoid compressor damage and work time.
- Quiet operation enables the unit to operate at lowest noise levels so you can quietly enjoy a cooled-down living space, despite the sizzling heat outside.
- Turbo Mode provides fast and quicker cooling
- A-PAM Inverter technology is the upgrade of 180o sine wave. It adopts additional momental control to decrease vibration and contributes to greater energy saving.
- Self Diagnosis clearly displayed failure codes allow for quicker troubleshooting and easier maintenance.
- 24-Hour Timer The convenience of a 24h/12h timing on/off function.
- LED display The LED display is designed to be user friendly.
- High efﬁcient internal thread copper pipe tubing lets more refrigeration pass through, improving heat exchange by 30-50% compared to traditional copper tubing. It also helps lower power consumption for the same rate of output.
Optima Hi Wall Split Technical Specifications
Bonaire Dual Cycle
The Bonaire Dual Cycle system have been perfectly matched to the Bonaire MB4, MB5 and MB6 heaters so that your heating system runs off the one controller and through the one common set of ductwork.
York Inverter Ducted Reverse Cycle
With air conditioning, we are looking to achieve is comfort. We want to be comfortably cool during summer and comfortably warm in the depths of winter.
York Multi Splits
York® inverter multi splits provide you with the convenience of one outdoor unit connected to up to five indoor heads.