Replace your old heater.
When you have had ducted gas heating in your home, especially when it is for many years, you will never want any other form of heating. Unfortunately all things wear out with age and, as technologies and efficiencies advance, there comes a time when you need to look at replacing your old ducted heater.
If your old heater is an external model mounted on an air distribution base box then the Bonaire Rhino will suit many installations of this type. Bonaire Rhino has been specifically developed to provide a quick easy changeover for many of the old externally installed gas heaters.
Bonaire Rhino Features:
- Available in 3, 4 , 5 and 6 star energy efficiency ratings.
- Save on running costs with a more efficient heater.
- 4, 5 and 6 star units come standard with predicative logic modulation and auto adjusting room air fan.
- Quick and simple changeover.
- Save on installation costs with gas connection and power connections usually in the same location as your old heater.
- If the air distribution base box does not need replacing, then the Bonaire Rhino will usually fit on the existing box.
- Upgrade your heater thermostat control at the same time to a new Slimline digital thermostat, wall mounted or remote Navigator control.
- Remote Navigator control will save you the hassle of having to run new cabling from your heater to your thermostat control.*
- Compatible with MyClimate WI Fi control.
- 4 zone control board as standard so you can heat only the rooms you need.**
- Option of an 8 zone system for total comfort and maximum efficiency.***
*Bonaire recommends that a Bonaire Rhino 4,5 or 6 star heater changeover installation is installed with a Navigator hard wired or remote control to enable modulation function.
**4 Zones standard with 4,5 and 6 units with an option for 8. Zone motors supplied and installed by air conditioning retailer at additional cost.
*** Zone dampers and motors supplied by installer at additional costs