Compact with 5 star Efficiency. When only the ultimate will do.
When you choose to install a Bonaire MB5 ducted heater, you can be assured you will have the ultimate in heating comfort.
The MB5 uses a primary and secondary heat exchanger which combined gives you a five star energy efficiency rating.
The secret to the MB5’s five star efficiency is its multi tube heat exchanger combined with a modulating gas valve which minimises gas usage and modulating room air fan. The advanced technology of the modulation is able to match the load requirements of your home by reducing its heating capacity as low as 10%*. This not only reduces gas consumption but also reduces electricity usage of the fan motor.
Benefits Of A Bonaire MB5 Non Condensing Unit
- 5 star energy efficiency rating
- Non condensing eliminating the need for a condensate drain
- Modulating gas valve automatically adjusts gas rate as the home approaches set temperature
- Auto adjusting variable – speed room air fan further enhancing the benefit of modulation and energy savings
- Integrated four zone control standard, heat only the rooms you need when you need them***
- Option of an 8 zone system for total comfort and maximum efficiency***
- Selected models available in ULPG
*Subject to zoning and duct requirements
**4 Zones standard with an option for 8. Zone motors supplied and installed by air conditioning retailer at additional cost.
***Zone dampers and motors supplied by installer at additional costs