The fully featured premium performer.
The secret to the MB4’s four star efficiency is its multi tube heat exchanger combined with a modulating gas valve which minimises gas usage and modulating room air fan.
The advanced technology of the modulation is able to match the load requirements of your home by reducing its heating capacity as low as 10% *. This not only reduces gas consumption but also reduces electricity usage of the fan motor.
The MB4 series also offer the choice of Navigator Wall Mounted Controller or the Navigator Radio Frequency (RF) Remote Controller. Both are fully programmable for automatic operation and capable of running up to 8 integrated zones.**
Benefits Of The Bonaire MB4 Units
- Modulating gas valve automatically adjusts gas rate as the home approaches set temperature = reduced energy bills
- Auto adjusting variable – speed room air fan further enhancing the benefit of modulation and energy savings
- Integrated four zone control standard, heat only the rooms you need when you need them ***
- Unit can run as low as 10% of its total capacity.
- Induced draft combustion for improved energy efficiency
- Electronic ignition – no pilot light
- Quiet efficient operation
- Engineered for Australian conditions
- Compatible with York Dual Cycle systems
- Option of 8 integrated zones
- Easy Installation
**4 Zones standard with an option for 8. Zone motors supplied and installed by air conditioning retailer at additional cost. Zone dampers and motors supplied by installer at additional costs